Friday, May 18, 2007

No Complaint Man

Since we have started this project, one of the items that keeps coming up over and over again is the current behavior of Colin Beaven, AKA No Impact Man. I want to go on record right now and say that I definitely (DEFINITELY) plan on pursuing Mr. Beaven for an interview for our film. I love what he is doing, I read his blog almost every day, and I think he will make a fantastic addition to the film. That bhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifeing said, we are on a bit of a shooting hiatus over here. Wes is gallivanting around the part of the world where it's currently winter, I am finishing up a music video, and Danny is ripping his hair out trying to make something great from the minimal materials with which he was provided.

Again: I want NIM (No Impact Man. Clever, right?) in the movie, but since he will be doing his experiment for another 9 months, there really isn't much rush.

Not that he needs my plugs, but go read the No Impact Man blog. It is funny and interesting.

No comments: